Blog background

Monday, September 15, 2014

Another Transfer in the Land of the Free

All ready for Church

Cutest dog in the world
September 15, 2014

            Well Sister Houghton cried in transfer planning because she was making her last planner.  I'm sad for her to, but the great thing is we have one whole transfer to stay together.  I know no one is surprised that I am staying because the Lord just wants me in my areas for a long time.  I will be in this area for 6 months.

            Not too much happened this week. We were finally able to make a breakthrough with Sister Papin and finally meet with her again.  We read in the Book of Mormon and the spirit there was so powerful.

            Things are still progressing with Sy (our Jewish investigator). Hopefully soon he will be able to come to church.  Please say some extra prayers for him.  I love serving in New Jersey. It is such a beautiful place with the most interesting people you could ever imagine.

            The Elders had a baptism yesterday for Justine, who is 22.  Strangely enough, she went to UVU and lived at Wolverine Crossing.  On her first Sunday here I got to talk with her and I befriend her.  She has such an amazing spirit and the gospel has put so much happiness in her life.  I love those moments were you get to see the gospel in action.

Sister Rogers

 

Dinner

Our exchange

Shopping

Walking 15 miles - the before picture

No comments:

Post a Comment