Blog background

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

My New Companion

I got my ears pierced!
November 10, 2014

            Well I forgot to inform all of you, but I got my ears pierced a few weeks ago.  I don't know how I got the courage, but my companions had to hold my hand.  They even took a video of it.  

            Sister Rigby is from Rexburg, Idaho and her Dad works at BYU Idaho in the computer technology department. She is the oldest of four siblings with the next oldest being 17, 12, and then 10.  She love books and talking with people.  Sister Rigby has been out for 6 months, but she has spent all of those in the little area of New York that is part of our mission. 

            Sorry it is super short, but I need to go.  There will be more next week.  Hope you enjoy the pictures.

Sister Rogers

My new companion - Sister Rigby

My new apartment


Furniture inside my apartment

The chandelier

No comments:

Post a Comment