Blog background

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Celebration

Christmas concert - I sang a solo!

December 22, 2014

            I'm turning 21!  I never thought I would make it this far.  Getting older while on a mission is weird.  I still don't even feel like I'm 20 and now I have to add another number to it.  It’s weird to think that I would have been just now sending in my papers if the age changed hadn't happened.  That's how God works.  Thanks for all the presents that were sent.  I'll hopefully be able to write you after Christmas. 

            This year for Christmas we have rain, rain, rain, and a few snow flurries.  It is probably a good thing because it is super hard to park in Elizabeth. I regret failing the parallel parking on my driver's test because it could come in handy about now. 

            The Spanish ward and our branch combined for a Christmas party this year.  It was the most interesting church party I have ever been to.  Clowns, Mickey & Minney Mouse, and Santa came.  It also lasted until 11 at night so we didn't get to see how the food went, but apparently they ran out of food because there was 160 people at the party.  It was a bit crazy.

            So here is a picture of my new companion.  She is pretty cool and likes to try on crazy hats at the mall.
 

            I just wanted to end by saying I know Jesus Christ in my Savior.  There is something so special about this time of year when people decide to remember the one who makes everything possible.  Because of the gift he gave I have been healed of the pains that I have suffered.  I know he can heal you too.

 Sister Rogers


 


No comments:

Post a Comment