Blog background

Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas in Jersey

The love I felt at Christmas!
December 29, 2014

        Christmas was awesome.  The presents I receive where amazing. They filled me up with so much joy because it reminded me how much you love me and that you are all taking time out of your busy lives to think of me.  Best Friends and family ever!  We had so much fun on Christmas with a breakfast to feed an army prepared by our wonderful senior couples.  I had probably 5 strips of real bacon.  It was so good. Though the best activity we did with the zone was making ginger bread houses.  We were under the impression that it was an activity that involved creativity, so of course my district went all out turning our gingerbread man into missionaries contacting a snow man.
            Christmas Eve we had 3½  dinner appointments.  I have never been so full in my life.  The last dinner appointment was a buffet.  We managed not to throw up, which is still a mystery to me because I didn't think I could make it out of there. Thankfully we never get fed like that.

            The best Christmas present of all was going to the temple in New York. It was incredible and I also got to eat a gyro from the street vender outside the temple.  If Aunt Estefania is wondering, I did not get it with lamb.
            I love you all so much and I'm so excited for what the new year will bring.  We are all united in Christ.

Love you all,
Sister Rogers

At at Christmas Party

Our Gingerbread House


Photos of my Zone



No comments:

Post a Comment