Blog background

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Grossed Out


Having fun in the car

February 17, 2015

            So at District meeting today we ate balut which is a half-incubated duck egg.  I still feel sick.  Our District Leader made it for us because he and the rest of our district are from the Philippines and that is something they eat over there.  Google some pictures or if you have a weak stomach it might be better not to.

            I’m having a good time here in Elizabeth with my companion, Sister Clarke. We had an awesome Valentine’s Day because a single sister in the ward took us out for Chinese food and bought us Valentines donuts.  They were really good.

            I'm running out of time, but I love you all so much.

Sister Rogers
 
Bad picture of the donuts we got on Valentine's Day
 

No comments:

Post a Comment